15 Wolves 24
16 Wigan Athletic 24
17 Hull City 24
18 Burnley 23
19 Bolton 22
20 Portsmouth 16

Gino Zernani
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 09:09

Embé, Igi? Che vvo ddì? Questo lo sapevamo anche da noi. Le inside news, pliiis!

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 14:03

Toni e JT: we are stronger than ever

LOVE-cheat John Terry miraculously escapes a red card yesterday - as he is forgiven by his wife.

Toni Terry hugged and kissed the Chelsea ace at their five-star Dubai hotel.

Last night they told The Sun: "We are so in love."

Terry, 29, flew out to join her after his affair with team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex Vanessa Perroncel was revealed.

Toni, 28, who had heart-to-heart talks with her husband on Thursday night told The Sun: "We're stronger than ever as a couple."

The love-rat Chelsea ace was publicly taken back by forgiving Toni in a touching display at a five-star Dubai hotel.

Toni had fled there as details emerged of her husband's fling with French lingerie model Vanessa Perroncel, ex-lover of Terry's England team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Terry - stripped of the national team captaincy in the aftermath - jetted out for an emotional reunion on Thursday.

He looked like the luckiest man alive yesterday as Toni, 28, kissed and hugged him by the pool - at one point tenderly clutching his head to her chest. Mum-of-two Toni said: "We're very strong as a couple - always have been. John came over to see me and the kids and enjoy a few days in the hot weather. While this is all going on it's just nice to be together. We are proud of our relationship and so in love."

Terry, 29, said: "I arrived and my little girl was fast asleep. I gave Toni a kiss and a cuddle. It's always important for us to be together.

"The pictures say more than words can say about how we are as a couple.

"What me and Toni speak about, no one will ever know. No one will ever get close to knowing about how our life is. We are private people. We know how we feel about each other and that is the main thing. Our relationship has never been knocked down. We're just so in love."

Toni was left devastated two weeks ago as her millionaire husband's affair was exposed following his failed court bid to gag the Press.

John and Toni Terry
Happy families ... Terry canoodles on sunbed with Toni

And she was left to decide on her future after it emerged that he got 33-year-old Vanessa pregnant and then paid for an abortion. Chelsea chiefs gave £170,000-a-week defender Terry special permission to miss today's FA Cup clash with Cardiff City so he could jet out to join Toni and their three-year-old twins Georgie John and Summer Rose in the Gulf state. The couple discussed their futures in their five-star penthouse suite on Thursday night - and wasted no time yesterday in showing the world their three-year marriage was back on track.

They looked every bit the happy couple as they canoodled in 25°C sunshine at the Le Royal Meridien complex.

Terry celebrated success in his 3,000-mile marriage mission by first kissing Toni by the pool. After holding hands on adjoining sun-beds, he then rubbed cream on her back before the couple took a romantic stroll down the resort's private beach. Terry, in Chelsea blue designer shorts, then kicked a mini football with his kids on the golden sands.

But soon afterwards he grabbed his sexy former teenage sweetheart for ANOTHER passionate kiss. WAG Toni, wearing a gold bikini and sipping Mojitos, laughed and joked with her man as they then frolicked beside the kids' pool with their children.

The armband-clad youngsters giggled as they splashed and played with Daddy.

Advertisement

But as the kids paddled off to get a ball, it was the perfect opportunity for Terry to give his missus another peck.

The children hadn't seen him since Toni whisked them away. And Toni seemed the brightest she had been for a fortnight after seeing their beaming faces. "They looked very happy, as if the whole affair had never happened," one onlooker said.

Terry said afterwards: "We've had a great day around the pool and the beach with the kids. It was an emotional reunion. When I got here my little girl was asleep. Toni was on the bed reading the kids a story. So I came in, myself and Toni had a kiss and cuddle, the same with Georgie.

"We both read him a story. Georgie was delighted to see me and we stayed up a little longer and read him stories. Then me and Toni had a coffee and a cuddle in bed."

He added: "My family is important to me. I have always felt that. We're moving forward. We're strong as a couple. It's incredible.

"I promise you. We're best mates. We have so much fun together. We're husband and wife. We do some amazing stuff together. We've got two great kids. It's just about us four and the love we have for each other is incredible. As strong as the day we first locked eyes on each other."

And the star revealed: "We are doing something together on Valentine's Day - I have a surprise planned." Toni forgave Terry after he shared secret trysts with Shalimar Wimble in 2005. Two months later he romped with Jenny Barker in the back of his Bentley. He has also had flings with glamour girl Jayne Connery and Page 3 girl Lauren Pope.

The couple are set to fly home on Tuesday. But Terry got a shock yesterday when the entire Blackburn Rovers squad checked into his hotel on a warm weather break.

A Rovers source said: "Some of the lads were quite amused when they heard they were at Terry's hotel. A few of them love a wind-up, so he can expect some stick."

Terry admitted he didn't give his wife the attention she deserved in an interview given BEFORE his sex scandal broke.

In the article, to be published in The Times today, he said: "I probably do not take my wife out as much as I should.

"She tells me we should go out more. But I'm away so much with football, so when I get home I really enjoy being there and being with our twins. An ideal evening is a quiet night at home with the family."

image image image image

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 15/2/2010, 22:37

Derby londinese campionato riserve: chelsea-arsenal 1-2 ( non ho giocato perche' acciaccato)

Addio sogni di gloria dopo questa sconfitta

LudoDM
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 10:43

E vabbè... è chiaro che se non c'eri tu la squadra perdeva!
Faglielo pesare al mister! ;)

Potremmo finanziare il KVN con un giro di scommesse clandestine... che dici?

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 14:45

Ci rifaremo subito al prossimo derby, col west ham :D :D

Scommesse? Fatele voi che io da calciatore non posso farle :lol:

Florida64
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 14:48

Via alle scommesse allora!
50 sterline e 2 capponi (capons) su Chelsea =3 (gol di Igi da centrocampo ) Prosciutto dell'Ovest =0. :D :D :D

Forza Chelsea riscattatevi!!!

Heinrik
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 15:43

Prosciutto Cotto dell'Ovest!!!! Mica quello di Parma!!!!

LudoDM
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 15:44

Giusto Henry! Faranno una bella colazione con west ham, uova strapazzate e succo d'arancia!

Florida64
view post Posted on 18/2/2010, 18:48

Breakfast sausage.......per favore non ci scordiamo del breakfast sausage e se se proprio siete golosastri non dovrebbe mancare la pancetta!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Evviva il colesterolo....Hooray to the english breakfast!!!

....siamo fuori topic per caso? :rolleyes: C'e` bisogno di un topic sulle varie preferenze alimentative mattutine per colazione? :lol:

Heinrik
view post Posted on 18/2/2010, 19:10

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee l'adoro breakfast like that. Sometimes in Sunday I'm used to do that.... ;)

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 25/2/2010, 14:11

Il periodo nero non ha fine, sconfitti anche dal west ham per 2-1. Primo posto e play-off sempre piu' lontani.
Per me solo panchina, il mr non mi ha voluto rischiare subito.

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 27/2/2010, 16:54

Clamoroso tonfo interno del chelsea che perde in casa col city per 4-2. Da evidenziare in questo match la mancata stretta di mano fra terry e bridge per via della storia perroncell.

FORZA CHELSEA RIALZATI E COMBATTI

10- Luigi Jac -10
view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 16:09

I 17 saro' a pordenone per un'amichevole contro la germania cn la maglia azzurra, chi puo' venire a fare un po di tifo e' ben accetto :)

Florida64
view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 20:26

Igi, verrei ..ma ....vabbe`... Auguroni! Facce sogna`!! image Fratelliiii d'Italiaaaaaaaa....

92 replies since 11/2/2010, 15:15   618 views